Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Sunday, June 22, 2014

Twisted Citronella Bug B Gone

Wow!!!
 Getting excited about funnel pouring lol I've got requests for this bug soap and hope my customers like it as much as I do it's thesame  soap only prettier.  All organic here except for the neon pigment but it's still mica which is naturally mined from earth.  Organic olive oil, coconut oil, pure vegetable oil with palm, castor oil, safflower oil, rain water I collected last rain (like day before) sodium hydroxide.  My fragrance oil from Saffire Blue, Bug B Gone key notes citronella.  One four lb mould one milk carton funnel poured in both one small creamer container just green (that will be for the men) lol can't wait to reveal it from it's warming blanket! Stay tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment