Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Off to market

There's been no time to blog.  As I have been busy getting ready for the Christmas markets.  Wrapping soap, making labels, getting my booth items packed. Crazy time but this is what we Work for all year. Christmas is key time for crafters. My first show Kaministiqua Community Ctr. 
What a great hall! Huge.  We had a super turn out and lots of great people. Good food. Hot dogs sold out, chilli and a bun soooo good. I went to get a dog but waited too long when I got the chance they were gone.  I opted for the chilli and it was so warming and filling. I will be back to this hall in the future. 
Me the Soaplady, aka Bathwoman.  My table half sold out today I'm very pleased. One more craft show coming up on Saturday, November 20 in Upsala my next favourite place! Thanks for staying with me in my soaping adventures I love you all and thank you for your support. Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment