Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Sunday, December 27, 2015

Unicorn Poo Challenge Starr Soaps

 I have been an avid follower of Crystal StarrAnderson, she's one of my favourite YouTube soap makers.    From New Zealand. Just before Christmas she gave us a challenge to make unicorn poo  soap.   I am pretty new to piping soap,  and I have yet to master the technique. After a few failed attempts I finally created a recipe that worked. Here are my submissions to the challenge.
Melt and pour loofah with unicorn poo piped on top. With a flower embed because unicorns can just do that! These were made with shea butter, coconut, olive oil, cinnamon bun fragrance, micas blue, raspberry vibrance, neon pink. My piping is getting better. Practice practice practice. The loofahs are coated with remelted mp soaps that didn't sell. Good way to repurpose that. I'm so looking forward to more challenges it keeps us soapers in the loop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment