Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Monday, March 22, 2010

Love Soap....Its in the mold!


Okay so after blending and mixing here it is poured into the molds. My friend Sandy from Little Meadows Sheep Farm, told me a good thing to use as a mold are empty milk containers, they are waxed and hold soap well so I used those too!
And does this soap smell like a winner! Much better then the first batch I made.. I covered the molds with plastic food wrap and then covered with nice buble wrap to keep them warm they have to sleep now for a good 24 hours. I can't wait to open them up! made my house smell so good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment