Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Thursday, September 11, 2014

Production Day Soap Moulds


Since my big response has me up to the elbows in soap I was in desperate need of more soap molds so I could make big batches all at once.  Well my husband John, son Saire and his friend Matty, came to my rescue.  They made four moulds for me likety split.  I now have 5! And man did they do a good job.  They are better then the one I ordered from somewhere.  These ones collaspe when you open them and fit together like a glove.  Light weight but sturdy.  I said we should make and sell them.  I am soap happy. LOL take a look
The last one on the right is my old heavy clunker the other four are my husbands design and sooo much better.  If you want contact me at lorib240@yahoo.ca and I'll get one made for you.  Price $25.00 plus shipping I take etransfer 
New molds with soap 
How soap turned out 
How it collapses down.  And like a puzzle each piece is numbered to easily put back together.  Great job honey !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment