Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Totally Polished U Nail Spa soap favours

My days are long lately.  Working FT as a taxi driver to Soap maker at nite I've been on the go 24/7.  I can see the light almost at the end if the tunnel.  As I had some door to door customers last few nights,  I've been busy wrapping soap into little pkgs. in between.  Each one is hand done by me.  Toole is so pretty,  and with a handwritten product tag and a bow it looks like such a pretty favour.  As cp soap needs to cure the toole allows air to flow to the soap.  Took me 5 hours to wrap these.  I'm very happy.  
Can you imagine having this bowl as your wedding or shower favour ?  Your guests would not be disappointed.   Off to the Spa they go.  My first real exposure to the retail world.  Totally U is so fancy I don't want to let Cristiene down. It has to be perfect
 

No comments:

Post a Comment