Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bubble Bars

Not as easy as it looks.  With practice tho I can see it getting easier .  My problem was it rolling and sticking to the freezer paper. I finally got it to this and for my first attempt I'm ok with them.  They are small.  
Expensive ingredients too.  But I think you could make your money back on these for sure.  Clean up was pretty bubbly. Lol all natural ingredients:  food colour green and pink sugar based. Green and pink.  Baking soda, cornstarch, tapioca starch, cream of tarter, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, which is derived from the coconut and palm trees.  Glycerin, castor oil, warm apple cider fragrance. They are spicy smelling.  Very Christmas like to me.  For my first batch I'm pretty happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment