Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, November 15, 2014

Townplace Suites Marriott


Today was my first craft show for quite awhile.  I have been working night and day for the last few months for this one day.  It was a huge success!  More then half of my soaps are gone and a winner of my soap basket was Milan from Longlac. A little 10 year old Hockey Player here for a tournament.  Milan and her fellow team mates kept coming back to my table to smell all the soap, so cute, and she bought a hockey puck bubblegum soap filled out the ballot and became the Big Winner !  I'm so happy it was her.  A surprised Grandmother when I called them and more excited when I dropped it off.  A great day and a successful one! My hard work paid off today.  Now I need to make more.  The Egyptian Nites Skin Repair once again "Big Seller" sold out this one I have to keep making.  Thanks to all who came out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment