Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Wedding favours

I was asked to make some soap for a friends upcoming bridal shower and had to match a travel theme.  I was given a soap dish with the Eiffel Tower on it so I had to come up with something French.  Decided in something borrowed something blue, red for love, white for bride and black for the groom.  Here is the result
I wrapped them in French green tulle and fancied them up with ribbons and bows  
Pretty.  
Glittered the tops.  I mixed bay rum, Aqualina pink sugar Satsuma Manderine and Jasmine fragrance oils to make a sexy unisex soap.  Olive, canola, avocado,coconut, castor. White TD, activated charcoal, ultramarine blue, magenta and coral gel colourant for red.  Peacock swirl. I also jazzed up some jars of bath salts for shower gifts fun project sorry pictures aren't great but I'm busy busy and snap and go.  I think you get the drift.  100$ On budget need ideas for planning your wedding? soap is unique and fun and different. Thanks for reading and following me along. Bye ! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment