Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Sunday, June 28, 2015

Blueberry Surprise. Krazy Soap

I started a new job that totally had taken me away from soaping and also making me exhausted and stiff and sore to boot. So after three gruelling weeks of hard work I was able to rest finally and get back to some soap making.  This one is in the crock pot hot processed rebatched soap shavings and chunks of left over samples.  Melted down with castor oil, grapeseed oil, Distilled water, wild blueberry fragrance oil and near the end ultramarine blue pigment. It's purple ish  blue.  
In the milk carton.  Love my milk carton creations.  Catch me on the reveal.  Happy Soaping! I feel better now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment