Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wedding Soaps


I've been asked to make soaps for an upcoming wedding.  The bridesmaids gifts,  I'm also creating a spa package to go along with the soap.  The brides colours are white and royal purple.  Love purple.  She asked me to do something plain white,  I had the perfect recipe. A hard bar or luxury soap.  I make these for a client which she sells I'm her hairdressing shop so it's been perfected. Olive, castor, coconut, palm, shea butter. coconut milk, sodium hydroxide, white TD,  unscented and iridescent glitter.  Here are the results
I halfed the recipe because we didn't need too many.  And this poured like thick heavy cream.  
Took me three times to perfect the top swirls.  
 Added some glitter 
Let it sit 24 hours and here's the loaf
It turned out perfect ! Here's the cut bars 
I'm very honoured to be asked to make these special gifts. I will be wrapping them in royal purple tulle and white and royal purple ribbon with pearls.  I'll post those when they're ready.  Thanks for looking.  


No comments:

Post a Comment