Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Thursday, August 27, 2015

Updates

It's been a few weeks since I've sat down to blog.  With summer weddings and soap favours to be made, time has been limited.  Plus work and out of town guests.  My step son Saire married his sweetheart Jasmine on August 8th.  The first in our family to wed.  Very exciting! I made the soap favours.  Girls and guys camo soaps.  
Beautiful couple.  I have made some soap over the last few weeks.  
Anjou Pear smells divine.  Looks very French.  This recipe is my standard olive coconut palm castor shea butter distill water sodium hydroxide.  Anjour pear fragrance green oxide red clay hanger swirl. Deadly Weapon. Same recipe as above coral and yellow lab colour 
Sweetgrass same recipe green oxide just a tad white titanium oxide hot processed this one.  
It's got to be my favourite summer scent.  Well that's it condensed with what I've been up to thanks for stopping by !  I promise I won't wait too long as summer winds down to keep you updated on my latest projects!  Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment