Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Sunday, August 30, 2015

Tiger Paw

Love these! 

Going through my goodies of ingredients I came up with an odd combination I thought at the time.  Licorice and Strawberry.  I mixed equal parts of the fragrance  together and it came out delightful.  I just wanted to make soap.  So I put my oils and lye together and thought of calling this one a licorice twist.  After thinking I was going to swirl it with a red and black I chose coral lab colour instead and activated charcoal because the smell was reminding me of something else.  Tiger Paw ice cream!!! I spooned it into a Pringles can and here's a photo of that. 
It turned out pretty good and smells amazing. I used my basic recipe of olive, coconut, palm, castor, shea butter.  Sodium hydroxide, distill water and coconut milk powder.  After 12 hours here's the result 
They look like tiger paws and they smell like the ice cream.  Another great day in the soap kitchen.  I'll sell these for $6.50 each.  Cdn thanks for stopping in.  Bye till next time have a bubbly day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment