Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Wisteria Lilac

I made this soap last year pretty much the same time as now.  With spring upon us and snow melting, one of the first things we think of (in the north anyways) are flowers in bloom.  My grandmother had Lilac trees in her yard and the smell of them reminds me of her.  A reminder to me of my childhood.  My grandma Dagmar, always had these in a vase on her dining room table.  So delicate and perfumey. As a soaper, and all of us soapers do this, dedicate soaps to things that inspire, remind, and vision. This one is for Dagmar, my grandmother. Sweet and delicate and strong! Made with olive, coconut, sustainable organic palm, shea butter, purple vibrance mica and snowflake mica from Nuture's Soap Supply, white titanium dioxide, body safe glitter, distill water, sodium hydroxide. Enjoy 
 
Beautiful! And smells so delish! Wisteria Lilac.  It looks like a piece of amethyst! A gem of a soap. Just like my grandma. Xxxooo Thank you for stopping by the soap kitchen once again. Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment