Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Crazy Soap

These are a mix of soap shavings that I never throw out.  I mix them up in a bag and daughter in law Jasmine  says make "crazy soap" I said good idea so that's what I did today.  It's a mix of everything.  Just like hand grated soap in the crock pot I heated it up with cup of distill water stirred it till is was wonky lol and chunky pushed in some curls of soap shavings and it's sitting in the fridge cooling off.  Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment