Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Egyptian Bar and L'il Country Pure

With my daughter and boyfriend in town from Calgary I had ten busy days with them but managed to sneak in a few soaps.  I ran out of the Black Bar as everyone calls it.  So I made up a batch of that. It's still one of my best selling bars of soap.  With activated charcoal, bentonite clay added to it this one deep cleanses your skin.  Skin detoxing.  This one rids your skin deep inside your pores removing dirt and oils leaving your skin soft and nourished.  Great for acne, psoriasis, skin rash, $8.50 a bar.
Added black iron oxide to really make it black! Unscented pure soap. My friend and client from L'il Country Hairstyling in Kaministiqua, has one busy shop.  Situated in the rural area of Thunder Bay, she does very well.  She has soap customers now too who request plain unscented soaps and so she and I came up with this beautiful pure white soap. 
I call it L'il Country Pure.  Made with coconut milk, olive, palm, castor, shea butter, it's a luxurious silky bar.  She buys them all.
 
 Autumn Leaves.  With fall fast upon us I came up with this fall Camoflauge themed soap.  Fragranced with sweet taffy.  Aroma of caramel, vanilla, maple sugar it's a sweet tangy warm scented soap.  I love the colours! So there we have it.  There's always time to make soap.  There's more coming too! Today I'm making Tea Tree Soap again.  I sold the last bars to a customer.  She bought the whole batch.  I love this bar and will continue to keep this one in stock.   Please come back to visit soon.  With soapy love, we shall see you soon! Bye now 

No comments:

Post a Comment