Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Sunday, August 29, 2010

Camouflage Backpacker Soap




Sept 12th is coming up and soon! Here is one soap I think will be a good seller. These are Goddessite Clay Unscented Backpack/Trail Size Bars, wrapped in a Camo Crochet Cloth made by myself I must add.
I am very proud of these little bundles of soap. I have been crocheting for a month now. There are 21 of these and hopefully they will be a hit at the Hazelwood Fair. $5.50 each, great gift for the camper or hunter. Unscented and slightly abrasive. Nice "Earthy" scent from the clay...its great stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment