Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hazelwood Harvest Festival

Hi Folks! Its been awhile. I have had a hot summer so far here in Thunder Bay so haven't been spending too much time indoors to keep things updated. Plus I have been getting ready for the upcoming Hazelwood Harvest Festival, September 12th I have been very busy soaping away
I have made a number of soaps since my last post including a soap I came up with for the festival. I am calling it Hazelwood Harvest Soap. a nutty fragrance of hazelnut and brewed coffee. My husband doesn't like the smell, but as it cures away in its spot upstairs I keep checking it and its not bad do have to say its not one of my favorites. I ordered 8 oz of the fragrance so somewhere down the line I will have to incorporate it into something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment