Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Soap







Hi everyone! Its getting down to the crunch September 12th is coming up fast. My Harvest Festival Soaps have been curing for 3 or so weeks and are ready to be wrapped up for sale.
This was the first one I made, Pumpkin Patch, it smells so good you want to eat it.
I found the recipe for this soap on the internet and wrote it down. Glad I did because it is one of the better soaps I have made. For the next couple of weeks I will be wrapping up all the bars and as I go along I will post them for you all to see and order if you want!
If you want the recipe email me and I will send it to you for now gonna keep it a secret!
I have been really thinking how to wrap my soap bars so it takes less work, tough but I kind of came up with something which I will share. Purchased a pad of scapbooking papers and am cutting out strips to fit around the bars. Trying to colour co-ordinate them to match the bars theme. I download clipart images http://www.bing.com/ is my fav, copy the image I want into works and produce my label. It is still time consuming but looking a bit more professional then just a raffia bow. enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment