Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Busy

I haven't blogged for over a week I have been very busy.  I have orders to fill.  I need to make two batches of Sophronia's Secret, facial bar, lip blam for Cheryl, body cream in a travel size , deadly weapon bars for Carol, need to design a Nor'wester Soap Bar.  Lavender Soap for Cristine.  I made bath bombs this morning I'm running out of them.  I have limited time.  Up at 2am and ready to get at it.  Tuscan Sweet Olive and Lemon Bath Bomb.  Smells so spa like. 
I dried these from my garden last fall.  Lemongrass and Lemon Thyme.  Ground them up and that brought out all the scent.  Added these to the mix.  When your bomb blows it will release into your bath.  
Nice !! Love Bombs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment