Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, February 21, 2015

Deadly Weapon & Wisteria Lilac, Sophronia's Secret


Deadly Weapon.          Wisteria Lilac sold out one day!!! I posted on FB all gone.  Here's the pretty packing 
Pretty Raffia Bow and birch bark.  So pretty !!

The ripple effect is my signature bar matches my business card!  Love how that turned out. 
Sophronia's Secret deep facial scrub bar. 
It's been over a week or so since I've blogged.  I should be keeping more up to date with you all.  Between work, soap, and home it's difficult at times.  In any case I have made soap.  Sophronia's Secret,  Deep Cleansing Facial Bar.  I make this soap exclusive for Sophronia's Nail Salon.  Kaylan is giving some of these as samples to some athletic people.  It's nice to see my soap
getting out there !!! Beautiful birch bark wrapping tied with jute twine.  Activated charcoal, bentonite clay, olive, coconut, castor.  Kaylan is selling these like hot cakes so she tells me!!! Exciting.                  Wisteria Lilac:  
Love the pink "ish" colour.  I used ultramarine violet, purple gel colour and titanium dioxide.   It's lavendery pink.  I like it, not what I wanted but it's gonna have to do.  This one is olive, coconut, new crisco w/palm, castor oil. Wisteria Lilac fragrance.  I have a head cold but my son says it smells good!  I'll take his word for it.  Left overs went into my ripple mould.  Just enough to fill them both.  Yay!!!  I have a lady wanting everything lilac.  So these are for her!  I hope you like them Lori. 
And last but not least my Deadly Weapon Bar.  
Canary Yellow and Coral gel colourants.  I love these colours !!! So bright and vibrant.  Same ingredients as above olive, coconut, crisco new/palm, castor oil.  Deadly Weapon Fragrance and Strawberry combined.  I am doing these for a new client Carolyn who fell in love with this as a Christmas gift.  She also has a shop in the Nor'Westor Mountain Range outside of Thunder Bay.  She's in St. Martins on the beach right now and I wanted these to be ready for her when she gets back.  And she wants to sell my soap in her shop.  Very exciting.  
Brilliant like a hot sun in the tropics.  So now you see what I've been up to.  The soap kitchen has been busy. And I've had some customers drop by too and made deliveries.  Note:  I still use the milk carton I save them just for this reason.  They make a good solid size and shaped soap bar.  
Love them. A good way to recycle and reuse.  And in the last note.  It's my fathers birthday today this year marks the third year that my dad passed away.  I miss him very much but know he is watching over me.  Happy Birthday Dad I Love You.  Hugs and kisses I send to you in Heaven.  Xxxooo Love Brat, aka Little Billy, aka Black Eyed Susan.  All my nicknames he gave me.  I'm still your little girl.  :))) you were not only my father you were my best friend.  Till next time.  Happy Soaping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment