Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Friday, February 6, 2015

Organic Whipped Body Cream

I had a request from a client wanting a natural body cream.  She wanted shea butter and Cocoa Butter incorporated into it.  I found one on Pinterest so I made it.  This has coconut oil in it too.  You gotta find the recipe because I'm
Not giving it away just yet. No fragrance the cocoa butter and shea give off the natural scent why mask it.  Found nice jars at the superstore perfect size in different colours this one is pink. Retail $12.00 jar 
It's oily "ish" but soon as you rub it in your skin just drinks it.  Great for dry skin, like me.  A good 3.0 oz jar.  Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment