Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Dead Sea Soap Has Arrived!!!

The mailman showed up today with my precious package of Dead Sea Soap all the way from Pennsylvania!!!! Wow Thanks Sandy!!! It smells so good. The Dead Sea has been a place of healing since biblical times. The Salts and Mud are healing to your skin and are therapeutic for alot of different types of ailments. I am going to have a bath tonight and use it. Yum-Oh!

This is one of the soaps I would eventually like to make. I'm going to take a picture of it with my camera and will post it surething tonite so you all can see. Sandy sent me along with her soap, (Mine Now), lol, a nice wooden slatted soap dish. What a nice package to have gotten today!

No comments:

Post a Comment