Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Immersion Blender Beware!

Well today I was reading again and found an important thing about Immersion Blenders. You need to make sure that the blades on your blender or one that you buy are NOT ALUMINUM BLADES!! I had bought one at the Superstore for $9.99 good price but no where on the box or instructions did it state the blades were stainless steel. So I boxed it up and returned it. I may have to pay more for one at Canadian Tire but Whew! Good thing I read that before making my soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment