Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Sister...Donna Brinkworth

She is my inspiration: If it wasn't for my sister I wouldn't be on this journey. I want to say to her thank you from the bottom of my heart...and here she is..


These are just a couple of Donnas babies.. her border collies Jet on the left and Ted they are both super nice dogs and smart. They do sheep herding as well as tracking. Jet is all of herself and Ted well as you can see he is a character. Baaboos! Donna has a superb website that you should check out here http://www.spiritdancedogs.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment