Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Soap Soap Soap...thats all I think about!

Well I sit here anxiously awaiting to get my stuff, I feel like I am on edge because I am so excited. For the past month and a half I've been reading reading searching searching for all the soap information I can find. I just can't wait to get a batch of soap on the go! This morning I worked on my blog for over two hours. I am pretty new to this so I hope you all bare with me as I stumble along.

No comments:

Post a Comment