Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nature's Touch Organic Soap!


Well my friend Sandy Wilson from Perkionmenville, PA has been my mentor I just love her! I was struggling with a name to call my soap business and this is what she came up for me, I love it Sandy and have registered it with Revenue Canada and now have a Vendors Permit! It suits the Organic Shop to a tee!! :-) This is the result of my hard work since coming back from Red Deer at Christmas, with my sister Donna's encouragement and Sandy it took only six months to get my business up and going!
I just hope I can keep up if I sell out :-(
I need to soap everynight and the only thing is is costs money to make money and that I don't have...maybe time to talk to a banker...we'll have to see. Grand Opening is in 10 mins...May 21st, its now 10 mins to midnight I bet Amy can't sleep a wink. I wish her all the luck in the world at her new shop and want to thank her for such a great opportunity to be a part of it!!!! YAHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment