Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, May 8, 2010

Soaping Update

Since I started this blog I was such a "newbie" at the process of making soap. Over the last few months I have contiuned to make soap. The Patchouli Love Soap turned out real nice. It leaves a light trace of scent on you all day! No wonder its called Love Soap! I've had people tell me "it smells nice in here" (I drive cab) I'm going to have to make more of it.

I am excited actually as I will be putting soap on consignment in a new shop here in Thunder Bay "Amy's Organics" 526 Lakeshore Drive. My soap will be there on consignment. So that is the reason I haven't written on the blog as I have to get ready to sell!!! We will open May 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment