Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Friday, October 24, 2014

Egyptian Nites Skin Repair

My most popular seller so far with my soaps.  Contains Activated Charcoal, which is known to draw toxins from skin. I have had reviews from my customers (See past blog posts) it seems to be helping with acne, psoriasis and rosacea acne as well.  My son uses it and his skin is clear.  All natural oils of olive, coconut, palm, shea butter, coconut milk make this a hard conditioning bar of soap.  The embeds are just for contrast they come from older soaps that I wanted to use and rebatch into something else.  The embeds are unscented. I sell these for $6.50 each
The ball is from the end pieces of the loaf it is pure soap no embeds.  I love the end pieces, I call them the Mother Bar, because they are always the rustic pieces and when the ends are small a ball of soap is Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment