Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, October 18, 2014

Organic MP Loofah Scrubs

I found my supplier carries organic base melt and pour soap base as I want to be the closest to nature as I can.  I made these loofah soaps with it.  Think they  turned out fantastic!  Fragranced them with scents for men:  Allspice , Bay Rum and Tahiti Ginger.  Men need soap too.  Lab colours of aqua, clean my room green and the allspice just went yellow.  I like that.  These sell for $6.75
Little happy faces lmao love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment