Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Sunday, October 5, 2014

Egyptian Series

Cleopatra Bar.  I love naming my soaps.  This is number 2 of my Egyptian Series. With pink salt from the Andes these bars are skin rejuvenating and detoxifying.  Pink salt draws toxins from your skin, it's absorbent and rejuvenates skin cells to slow down the aging process.  Embedded with a strawberry blue jewel in the centre, this bar is enchanting. All of my soaps are rustic I love the look of them.  Full of natural ingredients like olive oil, shea butter, coconut oil, palm.  They are luxurious to say the least.  I sell for. 7$ thanks for reading.   

No comments:

Post a Comment