Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Updates Updates

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 
After this weekend of thanks and good food and being with family, it was back to a regular work day  in the soap kitchen.  
I finished sewing on the buttons for the Camoflauge cloths they are packaged and ready .  What a great man gift! Perfect for a stocking stuffer, birthday gift, or I love you gift! Camoflauge Bar scented with Star Anise essential oil.  It is the true Hunters Soap. Star Anise masks the human scent  it is known for fisherman too!  Yes fish can smell so this handy pack is a must for your outdoor guy.  
10$ cdn with the cloth or $6 cdn for just the bar. 
Breakfast Bar!  My version of Lush Porridge Bar.  All natural with grapeseed oil, avocado, hemp, coconut, soybean, pure vegetable oil, shea butter, molasses, pure caramel extract, caramel-apple cider fragrance oil and steel cut oats!  A body bar bubbly and conditioning and so yummy you'll want to eat it. $6.50 each cdn. Big 4.5 oz 
I've been getting box ready to go to Totally Polished U Nail Spa.  A nice collection of soaps for Cristiene.  Along with my wooden soap dishes, made with love from my father in law Ed Wilson.  Totally handmade here!  I love Totally Polished U Nail Spa the girls make you feel so welcome here and it's beautiful inside.  I went and got my eyebrows done there today and I feel so good.  Next week I will get my nails done :)) My basket of soaps sit by her front reception desk in a beautiful leather basket.  Love it!  
My big order has arrived for bath bombs, pumice stones, fragrance oils, neons, activated charcoal, colourants, it's like Christmas for me!  I really need a big shop I'm so running out of room.  Tonight I'm off visiting friends but also checking out new products of soy candles.  New product line coming up here at Nature's   Touch Organic Soap. Soap and Candles, lotions, fragrance matches Whoo-Eee! Can't wait.  That's it for today! I think it covers a whole work day don't you. 7am to 5:30 yup till tomorrow thanks for reading.  Please leave me a comment I'd love to hear from anyone who reads my blog.  I'm very excited to see my business growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment