Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Sunday, March 15, 2015

Make Soap, Make Crafts get Supplies here

Hello everyone who has been following me along with my blog.  I see I have five followers I wish I had more.  In time I suppose that will come.  I gave up as you know for a couple of years with the passing of my dad and my favorite dog and went into a depression.  Well I snapped out of that and I am glad that the good Lord above and prayer and support from my family and friends saw me and helped me and encouraged me to not give up on my dreams.  If you don't try things never happen.  So after a year now of promoting my own self I keep diving into projects that I see might be to my advantage.  My goal is to Work and Play at home.  So here is the plug 
      http://naturestouch.topofthelineproducts.com/                                                      We all love shopping right?  Right.  Do we like to stand in line? NO.  I hate shopping in the brick and mortar I hate, and that's a strong word, on my day off getting dressed, getting in my car, driving to the Walmart or grocery store walking around buying things I don't need, spending more money then I should.  Period.  life is too busy to be running around every day especially on our days off.  Work week alone is enough, never mind shopping.  So that said, lets look at the other choices.  STAY HOME, surf the net, check our Facebook, write our blogs, PIN on Pinterest,  get good deals on the web, all while sitting in my pjamas with a cup of coffee and new dog Marty by my side.                                                 
 http://naturestouch.topofthelineproducts.com/
I have tried my hand at Shop.com meh, its confusing to me and I had to order a seller package that cost me $150 not happy about that, but I did get quality makeup so I am just using it.  But costly.  Then I came acrossa site that I saw as promising.  AMAZON.  Its the number one site for searching for everything.  Literally.  I love making soap and I can order at good prices, my ingredients, my equipment, by resource books,  my oils, my moulds, my everything.  So I joined up as an affiliate.  Now I can pass that on to you.  Join me at http://naturestouch.topofthelineproducts.com buy your supplies here, order online, make soap, have fun, stay in your pjamas and have it delivered to your door,  You too can become an affiliate get a website, start making money online doing the things you love.  Enough of my rant  check it out, Amazon is worldwide


Thanks for reading. thanks for following. Lori Your neighborhood Soap Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment