Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Friday, March 27, 2015

Hot Pink Lime and Lavender Massage Bar

I found the coolest silicone placemat or whatever it's intensional purpose was and cut it to fit my soap mould.  My first crack at making this work was a bit intimidating to figure out how to get it to stay straight inside.  With help from the hubby man cave I found some clamps and also a bulldog clip and hair clamp to hold the sides in place.  The silicone is the red lining.  I used a standard soap recipe and mixed in neon purple, pink clay, pumice stone, bentonite clay . 
I used lavender eo in the neon purple mix and natures garden hot pink lime fragrance in the pink clay mix.  The rest of the batch I added the bentonite clay and the pumice and left it plain.  Alternating colour I poured it in and and swirled it with a skewer here's the result and love the spicy hot scent!  My purpose for this soap was to make a foot massage bar.  I think it's beautiful.  Check it out 
And the left overs 
Like me on FB here's my link https://www.facebook.com/naturestouchorganicsoap/posts/746181208834237snshopping for ingredients for your Pinterest inspirations? Go here.  http://naturestouch.topofthelineproducts.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment