Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Sunday, April 12, 2015

Earth Soap

Results love them both ways, 
Cut out peace sign and poured mp into spaces mixed with TD.  You lose the cut out parts tho.  I'm undecided whether to cut them or leave them.  ?!! ??! 
           Hemp and olive oil. Love the dark green.   
Earth colour. 
Spooned in clumps at thick trace.  In the Pringles can, 
Earth . Nice scent , no ricing, not overpowering. 
Ingredients. 
Got three cans out of recipe. I saw this on Soaping 101 on YouTube, had to try it.  I'll post results here when we get to the next stage.  Thanks for looking.  Please keep coming back.  I love sharing my  work with you all.
So here's the finished packaging.  Went to the thrift store found an old atlas with pages of maps.  Cut out peace signs and wrapped each soap into a circle cutout .  The peace sign I cut out the design with exacto blade and then laminated it with packing tape.  Gotta improvise somehow lol
Think they look fun.  On the backside I wrote captions regarding Earth.  I taped all the edges with tape by the way, to keep it in place and tied it with a raffia to finish it off and made product tags using my business cards. Time consuming!  Started at 9 am finished by 5 pm couple of breaks inbetween.  When you work at home you can not get distracted I'm really trying to use my time management skills at home.  No phone playing either.  
Retail $8 each thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment