Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Friday, April 10, 2015

This Old Barn Mother's Day Bazaar

May 2, This Old Barn, Murillo Ontario 11-4 pm.  I'll be attending this one for sure! Hope it's a success!
Yup!  I'll be ready! I hope.  I will be doing bath salts, lip balms, soaps, lotions for this sale.  Free Bath Scrunchy.  See you all there !!! Want to learn to make soap? Get your resource books , supplies, ingredients here at http://naturestouch.topofthelineproducts.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment