Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Monday, April 6, 2015

Soap! M&P Whales and failure

Won this little nail clipper then found this.,,, 
Then made these 
Coloured with lime green and blue gel colour.  Fragranced with 
Sea Salt and Lotus Blossum.  I want to embed them into a soap. Any ideas what the theme should be?  Green Peace? Save the Whales, Your input would be great to hear. Thanks for reading,  Update! Well I wanted to embed these into a clear mp so it would look like they were swimming.  :( the mp didn't turn clear.  The whales got totally buried into white soap.  Dissappointed to say the least.  I'm not a fan of melt and pour I'm better at cold process soaps.  I had to order clear base to remake this.  And bye bye fishies. I cut them up.  Now to start again.  The fish were so cute! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment