Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, April 4, 2015

Little Billies Bee Balm

When I was a little girl my nana always called me "Little Billie" I knew I wanted to incorporate that somewhere in my products and so to commemorate my dad Bill, I made these. 
             Little Billies Bee Balm.   Made with all natural beeswax, pure bee honey , coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, orange butter, soybean oil.  Tastes a bit like honey and smells like cocoa.  I've been doodling this bee since public school, I knew I was drawing him for a reason lol.  Here he is years later! Thanks for reading. Retail $6.00 each

No comments:

Post a Comment