Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey

Another Krazy soap.  If you have been following me I took left over soap shavings and into the crick pot they go. I had some soap pieces left over from my Ying and Yang Dead Sea and Activated Charcoal bar that I crushed into this. ( the white and grey spots) then I cut up some old bubblegum soap I had that I just didn't like and thrw them in (the reddish brown spots) there's bits and bobs of some coffee soap in here and then added distill water, some coconut milk, olive oil.  Cooked it down at least an hour and spooned it into a milk carton.  And here's the results!  Love it.  Looks like a piece of granite. Again short and sweet craft show coming up two days from now but can't let my networking fall by the wayside ! I added a bit of lavender to this lol bubblegum and lavender oddball but... It smells good.  Wish me luck at my show thanks for following me.  
Fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment