Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, May 9, 2015

Upsala Mothers Day Craft Fair

Long day today 266 k round trip was up late last nite 2 am up at 6:30 coffee finished up last minute soaps I wanted to bring that I just made even tho they were fresh outta the making.  I told people that too.  The black bar my Egyptian Bar sold out .  Best seller.  Upsala is in northern Ontario land of hunting and fishing. So the bug repellents also sold out. Lots of people good sales fun time great rec ctr. Donated to the Special Olympics an Earth bar, and a Gone Fishing bar.  I won a hat and mitt prize which I'll be saving for next winter! I never win anything so lucky me today.  It was a great turn out. 
Pretty loaded table, 
Me!!! 
Best seller, picture is  upside down but I'm tired not fixing it lol this is an end piece I have left over. That's it for black bar gotta make more. And I got a shelf to put my soaps at the Black Spruce Motel and Old Country Kitchen at Lac Des Mille Lac a destination fishing spot for us and many travellers who come by our way.  Thanks to Billy Kay and Jake the owners.  I'm in a trading post! 
Hard work is paying off! Thanks for coming by 
My friend Sue Albert,  Light Sense Soy Candles. Love her candles

No comments:

Post a Comment