Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dandelion Soap



Remember way back in the spring I picked dandelion heads and infused them into olive oil and sweetgrass.  That oil sat now two months and I made soap with it today omg it's soo sweet smelling.  I wanted to do a two colour swirl with white and green so using white titanium oxide and french green clay I divided the soap in half one white one green. Poured into the dividers then slowly pulled the dividers out and screwered them with a mantra swirl.  I'm so proud of this one .  Coconut oil, shea butter, olive infused oil, palm oil, pure all vegetable oil, sodium hydroxide (lye)

No comments:

Post a Comment