Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Monday, August 11, 2014

More soap is gone

I have been soaping and soaping I get a pile then it's gone I spent the day wrapping and labelling soap to go to the Port Arthur Clinic my soap girl Ashlee has a nice box load to sell she's doing it for fun but I told her today to make a basket for herself to give as a gift or keep for herself for my thanks in getting it out there. Here is her nice pile 
10 bug soap 4 Morning Bar and 6 Egyptian Nite the lavender I took back because she still had some.  Tonight I'm making a spearmint dandelion soap mantra swirl stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment