Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Repelfly homemade version

When I went to camp, I dreamed of this.  When I was a kid my dad Bill always had a jar of Repelfly in his tackle box.  Ordiginated in Northern Ontario, a couple of men came up with the idea of an insect repellant that worked.  Using Deet as one of the ingredients.  Now that's it's banned in most provinces and states, unless you are a golfcourse, because yes, I do my research, my jar was empty and you cannot buy it  anymore.  I schemed and researched and here it is.... Secret organic, and suntan lotion, and best of all no bugs!!! Chemical and animal free! I swear babies and dogs it's ok and it is environment safe!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment