Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Soap Day !!! Open for Biz

Today I opened for business my back soap room was buzzing all day ! Thank you to Thunder Bay Buy and Sell I sold out of my Egyptian Nites Skin Repair Bars!!! My freezer was my order desk ! (Lol) I had a wash station there too that people used to try samples of my soap! I made 130$ worth of sales!  I love to work and play at home I've decided that's my goal! ( made more money today then I do at my normal job) I had a dream come true today as well in walks my now 26 year old step son grade 1 teacher Miss Kehtonen whom I can call Vicky now ! She makes wash cloths and has offered to make them for me to go with my soaps.  On my Pinterest Board, Soaps and Creams people keep pinning the same board soap bundled in a wash cloth, I had asked our 55 plus knitting ladies if they would make them for me I was told no they only make socks ???? Really well Vicky to the rescue.  She bought 5 soaps off me today and pictures below is my Dandelion Sweetgrass Healing Bars wrapped with a cloth and bow !!! We are getting together and making a soap package ! All I can say is.....YAY !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment