Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, August 30, 2014

Soap embeds


Viola! My pyramids and moons! I dreamed it and woke up and said to self, "self three rulers".  I was going to order a silicone mould from eBay 28$ and shipping from Taiwan and wait no time for that.  Found three soft rubber rulers at the bargain shop taped tightly together with electrical tape into pyramid shape and here is the result I'm happy!  The moon is out of a paper towel roll lined with freezer paper wax side in so soap wouldn't stick hoo hoo ! That worked too! I'm very happy!!!  These will go into my Egyptian Skin Repair Bars. French milled olive oil coconut oil vegetable oil soaps (grated )scented with patchouli EO.  Now to make the rest of the soap and get them in.   Stay Tuned !
This was my last batch of the Egyptian Bar I need to keep making them hot seller! 

No comments:

Post a Comment