Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kitty

Lay to rest my baby girl! May you run free and know my heart is broken that you are gone from this earth.  19 years you have fulfilled my life!  I thank God for giving me the chance to love you, keep you, cherish you, and be your mommy!  Forever will you have a place in my heart that no one will ever replace.  Kitty 1995-2014 My tears I shed for you my Kitty my joy! I miss you now and forever until we meet again in Heaven. God Speed. 

1 comment: