Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dandelion Sweetgrass CP Soap

Here are the cut bars they are big and bulky a few air pockets but that makes them look more rustic.  I'm  happy how they turned out! For the recipe go to the previous blog entries I have it listed. In the spring or whenever you can collect the yellow dandelion heads and infuse them into oil I used olive oil here a good 24 oz bottle of it and I also added about 3 oz of Sweetgrass fragrance oil (sorry Janice I forgot to tell you that I forgot ) it sat for a little over two months.  Amazing soap I will be selling these for 7$ Cdn.  I ship if anyone wants to order :) just putting it out there!!! But it's extra so if you do order more make it worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment