Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Selling Out "Everything On Sale"

My little shop was busy today I had quite a few people drop in, picking up orders and buying soaps.  I'm almost sold out! Basket assorted soaps 5 for 20$ 

Basket of Soap to the staff of the Bank of Montreal Red River and Court Street Branch 
Bath Sets sale 25$ reg 30$ what a nice gift. 
Bath Bombs & Fizzies, single bar soaps 2 for 5$ That's it.  I've had an exciting year and I'm sad when I see my lovely soaps go.  I admire them everyday.  But , I make them for you and it gives me great pleasure to share part of  my heart with the receiver. I get sooo excited everytime time I make a new soap so I can share more with you again.  2015 around the corner and Valentines Day coming so please stay with me as more magic happens in the soap kitchen. Happy Holidays. God Be With You All.  At Christmas and Always.  Remember to keep Christ in Christmas it's the reason for the season.  Thank you Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment