Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Secret Santa

Christmas Cheer

I had lots of bubble bars and bath bombs that aren't a great seller unfortunately and so instead of being stuck with Christmas stock I made them into gift sets. Bought some pretty Christmas bags and wrapped them in tissue paper.  I placed an add on Thunder Bay buy and sell FB page for ten people who were needing a gift they couldn't afford.  There were so many responders.  Wish I had more.   What better way to promote my soap by giving to people in need as well. I spent my day delivering gifts to strangers and got so many thank yous and hugs and well wishes.  I cried lots with people too.  I've never done this before what a great feeling.  New friends and Christmas Blessings.  A bit of Gods work.  Nature's Touch would Ike to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support this past year and to wish a  Merry Christmas to all.  Remember it's about love, not gifts, and most of all the celebration of the birth of my Saviour The Lord Jesus Christ.  I loved doing this and will make it a new tradition from now on. Here's the packages.
I did 11 deliveries today. One lady I made her a soap bag the red one for her daughter.   I squeezed one more bag in for her she sounded so sad.   Here's what they got 
And I threw in some older soaps too!  Santa Came!! Merry Christmas everyone to you and your families I hope this season brings you love and peace.  Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment