Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tis A Cause For Paws

Dawn my friend who does Milk Paint Signs:  Best booth in my  opinion I had to get one for myself!
My sign from Dawn says"Soap For Sale" luv it.  
Supporting Dog Rescue.  Vendor Market at the Westfort Tavern!  Good turn out meet the doggie 50/50 draw and Vendor Donations for prizes later in the evening.  A good time by all. Here's Me ! Sat beside a lady named Bonnie who had amazing jewelry.  She was busy. Nice lady. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment